When you cancel an order placed using Shukrans, we will reimburse the value of the Shukrans that you've spent. It will either be refunded to My Credit in your account or emailed to you as a Return Voucher (if you're a guest user). The Shukrans you've earned on your order will be taken back.
Articles in this section
- How does VAT work when I spend Shukrans?
- Are the Shukrans I earn affected by VAT?
- How do I cancel my Shukran membership?
- Will my card stop working if I don’t use it?
- How do I change my personal information on my Shukran account?
- How do I update my already-linked Shukran card number with a new one?
- I tried to link my account and now it says that I have been locked out. Why did this happen and what can I do?
- I've linked my Shukran account. Why can't I see the 'Pay with Shukran' option?
- When happens when I spend my Shukrans and then cancel an order?
- What happens when I spend my Shukrans and then return an order?